5 Palms Condos For Sale
455 E Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton FL
The lavish 5 Palms in Boca Raton combines the distinct look and feel of a typical New York City apartment building with luxurious and laid-back lifestyle that can only be felt here in beautiful South Florida. As a result, north meeting south has created an impeccable blend of design and comfort, offering state-of-the-art features across the board, yet still preserving the gentle ease often associated with the area’s lovely waterfront.
5 Palms Boca Raton features just 16 suites in total, making it one of Palm Beach County’s premier boutique condo buildings. But thanks to the limited number of condo residences, you can be sure that each home has the square footage and views worthy of a luxury condo found Boca Raton, FL. For the most part, look for 5 Palms condos for sale to start somewhere near the mid-$800,000s and go up from there.
Search 5 Palms Condos For Sale Below:
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Stay in the loop on 5 Palms, Boca Raton condos for sale. With a free account, you’ll be able to narrow your search for your interests and save your favorite listings. Register today!
The experience of 5 Palms condos begins in the lobby, where a cascading wall of water opens onto private elevator access. With between two and three bedrooms, condos for sale at 5 Palms are relaxed, waterfront renditions of the luxury homes typical of metropolitan cities. And with that, you can also expect each unit at 5 Palms to feature just some of these amazing finishes:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Premium chef's kitchens
- Large and private outdoor terraces
- Wide plank hardwood flooring
- Spacious, open-concept floor plans
- Marble bathroom surrounds
- Private elevator access
- En-suite bathrooms
Register Now for Exclusive Benefits
Enjoy all the benefits of our website by creating your free account , which provides you with unlimited access to details about South Florida MLS listings. You'll also be able to save your custom searches, bookmark your favorite Boca Raton condos, luxury homes, and other properties, request showings, and we'll even be able to e-mail you new listings that match your search criteria as they become available!
Services at 5 Palms condos rank at a higher standard than ever before. Staying late the office? Have the pet services walk your dog. Need some guidance on your fitness plan? Consult with the in-house personal trainer. These are just some of the perks of owning a condo in this building, in addition to concierge and valet services. But for a full re-cap of what condo owners at 5 Palms are offered, here’s a brief rundown of the common building amenities featured here:
- Lush, professionally landscaped gardens
- Fabulous zen-inspired front lobby
- Concierge service and valet parking
- Keyless entry
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- On-site fitness center with personal trainer
Just outside the doors of 5 Palms, Downtown Boca Raton has a sterling reputation for entertainment, shopping, and dining. Mizner Park is a short walk away, where residents can find luxury retailers and more. But if you’d like to keep your evening simple, just head downstairs, because conveniently located inside 5 Palms is La Nouvelle Maison, a French dining experience worth making a regular haunt.
- Matteo’s Restaurant - 233 South Federal Highway, 0.3 miles
- Saba Fine Asian Dining - 499 South Federal Highway, 0.4 miles
- Mi Casita Mexican Restaurant - 111 West Palmetto Park Road, 0.3 miles
- Silver Palm Park - 442 E. Royal Palm Road, 0.9 miles
- South Beach Park - 2-198 A1A, 1.4 miles
- Riverview Terrace Park - 608 NE 2nd Terrace, 1.5 miles
Nearby Grocery Stores
- Nature & Health - 300 West Palmetto Park Road, 0.2 miles
- Gourmet Latino - 111 W. Palmetto Park Road, 0.3 miles
- Trader Joe’s - 855 South Federal Highway, 0.5 miles
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS, Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright ©2022 BeachesMLS, Inc.
Listing information last updated on October 1st, 2022 at 12:45am EDT.